Charles Moo Scholarship
Want to win a $500 scholarship?
Write 450-700 words for the prompt, "Provide three ideas on how new businesses can use social media to increase revenue." This scholarship is open to students of Asian descent who are pursuing higher education in America.
The Application Deadline is September 7, 2015. A winner will be selected by September 28, 2015.
By applying for this scholarship, you agree to share publishing rights for your prompt with Kamal Moo and Jovan Johnson.
No purchase is necessary to qualify for the Charles Moo Scholarship--it would be weird if it was.
The information you submit will not be sold or rented. We may use it to determine your eligibility for, and contact you regarding, this scholarship. Additionally, we can publish your name and school with the winning prompt.
- We require proof of enrollment;
- We require government identification to verify that you are at least 18 years of age. This is necessary to ensure that the winner is legally able to share publishing rights for his or her submission; and
- Friends and family of Kamal Moo and Jovan Johnson are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Submissions deemed to plagiarize another source will not be considered.
- Submissions that do not meet the minimum word requirement will not be considered.